This stage is a collaborative approach between our client and Tenancy Solutions Australia and sets the projects parameters and critical dates.
A project kick-off meeting is usually scheduled upon our appointment which allows this phase to be programmed and completed. We guide you through a process that we have developed over many years to flush out the information needed – or we can work with the information you have already collated.
We can also provide the very latest in current market information and trends – so that reasonable expectations can be set – and deliverables agreed.
Typically the tasks we will complete in this stage will include:
· Agree the project objectives and outcomes
· Gain a full understanding of your business drivers and non-negotiable requirements
· Clarify your financial considerations and budgets
· Investigate any workplace infrastructure requirements
· Review your current lease arrangements
· Complete your office accommodation needs analysis
· Determine our tailored approach
· Establish timelines and critical dates and lock them in
· Establish a risk register and agree mitigation tactics
· Develop a communications plan – and ensure confidentiality if required
· Finalise the brief